Monday 17 November 2014

Rethink for PD

I don't remember quite why I agreed to go to deliver a free three hour seminar to several people at Rethink HQ on why PD matters and how it is different from most of the rest of mental health, but the view from their seminar room alone was worth it. We even had to take our own sandwiches.
Unfortunately, because it was completely unscripted and unprepared, I can't remember anything that was said - although I have a vague recollection of getting quite excited, being rude about the government's mental health policy and using a couple of swear words. 
But by the end, everybody seemed happy and appreciative.
An odd afternoon, but I hope they end up doing something sensible about PD - they certainly seemed to get the point. But they are one of those big corporate NGO-type organisations - so you never can quite tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment